Nely Galan Blog

Ms. Mogul Blog Ms. Mogul - Dedicated to Entrepreneurship and Empowerment
The New You TV Blog The New You TV - A Forum for Women's Issues Targeting Health, Wellness, and Beauty

Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Holidays

Last year, I met so many of you through The Adelante Movement Tour, especially in Miami, San Antonio and Chicago. I want to thank our legends Rita Moreno and Charo and our champions Sandra Cisneros, Rosie Castro and Nell Merlino who shared so much of their wisdom with all of us. I want to thank Coca Cola for standing by us and standing by the financial empowerment of all women around the world.

This year I was able to fulfill one of the dreams on my bucket list by going on a trip around the world, as a reward to myself for completing my Masters/Doctorate. I met women like us in India, Cambodia, Africa, Jordan, Peru, Chile, Australia, Samoa and Morocco. Women who are working as hard as we are to bring financial empowerment, literacy and entrepreneurship to themselves and their families, and yet many will never have the opportunities that are waiting for us here in the United States.

I am so committed to helping you all take action, and take advantage of the privileges that come with living in the United States. Next year, I want to make “Don’t Buy Shoes, Buy Buildings!” a goal for all of us.

Get ready, soon we will announce our plans for next year and I hope to see many of you on The Adelante Movement Tour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home