Nely Galan Blog

Ms. Mogul Blog Ms. Mogul - Dedicated to Entrepreneurship and Empowerment
The New You TV Blog The New You TV - A Forum for Women's Issues Targeting Health, Wellness, and Beauty

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Don't buy shoes, buy buildings

I just spent the day Monday with the women of NAHREP, the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals. Since I spoke at their conference last year, many of the ladies from NAHREP had obtained their broker's licenses, some bought houses, and others started their own businesses. Women such as Angie Henry, Tina Marie Estrada, and Angie McDonald shared with me how they changed their lives after hearing my speech last year - They went home, took action and now they are on the road to success! I wanted to remind us all that we can all change our lives in one year. I have done it many, many times. All it takes is one step that leads to ANOTHER step every single day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice one on "buy shoes online"

January 26, 2017 at 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog to show options on shoes online

February 3, 2017 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home